Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Home cooking

Well we are back from the Big Apple and had quite a big time.  Forgive me for my delay in posting but I was worthless last week.  We had the best trip, and I love NYC probably more than most, but wow it took it out of me!  Being preggers coupled with LOTS of walking and LOTS of late nights, I was pooped when we got back.  Luckily I was champ during the time we were there. :)  Would you believe I have not even uploaded my pics yet!  I promise that is my homework for tonight.

In the meantime, here's a little something to wet your appetite.  So B is in Atlanta this week for work, so this weekend I sent him off with a yummy home cooked meal (since the bun in the oven arrived, there have been very few meals made in our real oven!).

I found these fabulous recipes from my friend and former college roommate's website.  Jenny is amazing!  Check out her blog Everyday Occasions.  I opted for the grilled bruschetta as our app to start.


This was such a hit!  So simple and so delicious!


I was dying to try her grilled herb shrimp as well, and it did not disappoint.  Paired with my roasted Brussels sprouts and fingerling potatoes, it was a delectable dinner.



No comments:

Post a Comment