Thursday, February 24, 2011

BHLDN

Oh to get married again...to the same man of course!  I say this because I am in love with Anthropologie's new wedding line, BHLDN.  Don't get me wrong, there is a certain bride to which BHLDN appeals, but I just so love all the looks.  They debuted on Valentine's Day, and if you have not yet checked out the line, do so at http://www.bhldn.com/.  For you former brides out there, you know the price point is not bad at all, and check out the fabulous accessories and bridesmaid dresses.  Pass along to any bride-to-be you may know.

I simply loved my wedding dress.  It was classic and timeless.  But oh to do it again, I would definitely pick one of these. 

This is my fav!  I am such a sucker for sequins!



Their hair adornments are my favorite though.  So fun!




I love that they share such beautiful poetry as well.  I'll leave you with these sweet, simple words.

Inebriate of air am I,
And debauchee of dew,
Reeling, through endless summer days,
From inns of molten blue.

Emily Dickinson
"I taste a liquor never brewed"

No comments:

Post a Comment