Monday, December 22, 2014

Scenes from the weekend...

It's Christmas week! Can you believe it?? I cannot considering all my family arrives tomorrow, and it still looks like Santa's secret shop in my dining room. Lots of cleaning to do today! We had the best weekend. It was the first one in way too long where we were all healthy and able to have some fun. Friday night B and I got all dressed up for one of our favorite holiday parties. When I walked out, George said, "Mama, you're beautiful! You're sparkling!" He's not used to seeing me in anything other than comfies these days! We left the party and hit up our favorite late night spot for a little solo time just the two of us {and our favorite late night snack of course!}. Thankful for date nights! Saturday was all about errand running with the boys followed by a birthday party for our favorite little Elsa. The boys ate way too much frozen yogurt, but we had a ball. Yesterday I got the last of my presents wrapped and am officially done! We surprised the boys last night after their bath telling them we were going to see Christmas lights. I think G was just more excited about the candy cane. 










No comments:

Post a Comment