Thursday, October 9, 2014

Pinspired: Rosemary and Garlic Roasted Potatoes Pizza


I always say I could live off cheese and bread alone. Well add potatoes, garlic and rosemary and you're really living! Found this bad boy on Pinterest and was pinspired to try my hand at some homemade pizza. It did not disappoint! This pizza {along with a big glass of red wine!} is my new favorite indulgence.


Rosemary And Garlic Roasted Potatoes Pizza
adapted from Seasaltwithfood

Ingredients:

Fresh pizza dough
Basil pesto
Mozzarella, sliced
1 Bag fingerling potatoes, ½ inch diced
2 Tbsp olive oil
4 Sprigs rosemary
4 Cloves garlic, smashed
Sea salt
Black pepper
Gorgonzola cheese crumbles, optional

Directions:

Preheat oven to 425˚F.

Toss the diced potatoes with garlic, olive oil, sea salt, black pepper, and rosemary. Bake in the oven for about 30 to 35 minutes until golden and tender.

Roll out the dough on a lightly floured surface. Spread the pesto over the dough. Scatter the mozzarella cheese, follow by the roasted potatoes. Sprinkle some Gorgonzola cheese crumbles, if desired.

Bake the pizza for about 12 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly. Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. This sounds soooo good! I don't think I've ever had potatoes on a pizza before but I'm loving the idea. Can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my dear lord this looks soooo good!! Definitely pinning this recipe!

    ReplyDelete