Monday, January 13, 2014

Holiday in Pictures

After being gone for three whole weeks, we are finally back from our holiday travels and so ready to start this new year. Spent the day looking through all the pics I snapped from our time with family and friends and feeling very fortunate for so much time spent with the ones we love. Here are some highlights from our holiday.

Enjoyed lots of time with dear old friends at our annual Christmas happy hour and Christmas Eve lunch.
Ate my weight in Tex-Mex {seriously, just about!}.
Also just about ate my weight in my dad's homemade Christmas cookies.
Went to the theatre with my mom for a Christmas classic set to stage.
Sang "Silent Night" holding our lit candles at the Christmas Eve service.
Donned matching pjs {my favorite tradition} with the fam on Christmas Eve.
Stayed up late per usual wrapping presents and baking cinnamon rolls.
Won the cinnamon roll competition {recipe coming soon}!!!
Watched my little men enjoy the magic of Christmas.
Laughed and loved with my incredible family.
Watched G play with his adorable cousins.
Laughed and loved with my incredible in-laws.
Enjoyed the sights and sounds of Tran Siberian Orchestra.
Had loads of fun ringing in the new year!











































1 comment: