Friday, August 31, 2012

George's Baptism

Cannot believe it was two weeks ago everyone was here for George’s baptism.  What a special weekend spent with family and friends.  I was so humbled by all that came in town {from so far} and filled with joy over the community of friends we have established here in Nashville.  I have always thought of myself as an emotional and sentimental person but since becoming a mom, I am such a softie!  I felt like the whole weekend I was tearing up at the tiniest of gestures.  I have a feeling I will be like this for all of G's big moments. :)

 Since family and friends traveled from so far, I knew people would want to get back on the road right after church on Sunday.  So instead of a brunch, we hosted a dinner that Saturday night.
I had everyone write a prayer and blessing for George.  I know this will be something special for him to look back on as he gets older.

My dessert bar was complete with Casa Linda petit fours all the way from Big D!

A delicious spread!



 


Our dear friends Beth and Justin are G's Godparents.














Everyone in our small group was there to watch George be baptized.  Meant so much having them there and am beyond thankful for this incredible community of friends.

Our wonderful nanny!















No comments:

Post a Comment