Sunday, January 22, 2012

Time to catch up!

Wow!  Where have the last five weeks gone?  I'll tell you...time spent staring at my precious little angel. :)

So, let's catch up!  The week before my due date I had crazy high blood pressure (140/100) but was not dilated at all.  So, on Friday, December 16th my doctor sent us to the hospital to start inducing labor.  Oh how naive we were...I so thought we'd deliver by that afternoon.  Was even worried the out of town grandparents would not make it in time for Baby B's arrival.  Little did I know it would be 32 hours, seven popsicles and 64 minutes of pushing before we would meet George!  Here are some pics of our incredible experience.


Arriving at the hospital...feeling good my hair was clean but little did I know how long it would be before the actual delivery.  Trust me, hair and make-up became the last things on my mind. ;)

SO excited and anxious...and nervous!

They ran out of cherry and orange popsicles, so I only had grape which left me looking good with purple lips.

I made a candy bar for the nurses and guests to munch on.




My favorite nurse, Bonnie!  She was with us during the pushing and delivery and was amazing!

 George arrives!
SO unbelievably in love from the first second I met him.
 B couldn't be prouder!

 George was B's dad and granddad's name.


Meeting all the grandparents!



We were so happy the Titans suite was available!  Not because we are Titans fans but because it is bigger and room service for B too. ;)



Sweet friends Ashley and Ethan meeting George...
And bringing yummy treats! 



Rachel and Michael...and Baby Will due March 4th. :)

Matt and Paige

And precious Saylor loving on George :)




This is one of my favorite pictures.  Singing with my baby.  Here's hoping he gets his dad's voice though.

Getting ready to go home!

SO glad Oma was going home with us!

Chloe meeting her new brother...She did so well!




We made it through our first night home, and I cannot believe it was five weeks ago!  We have loved every night since. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment