Thursday, March 10, 2016

Easter look for my little men

Easter is one of my favorite holidays. Spring has usually sprung. It's warm and flowers are blooming. Celebrating our risen Lord, the boys hunting for eggs, being with friends and family and of course eating way too much candy. It is just the best. I remember growing up my favorite Easter tradition was picking out a special dress to wear to church on Easter Sunday. Sometimes my incredible mom would even make me one. Thankfully for me there is online shopping. Even though I don't have little girls to dress in frills, dressing up my boys is just as fun thanks to our favorite shop, Sugar Bit! I am absolutely loving all their new Spring looks. Here's a peek at what my little men will be sporting Easter weekend. And of course you know my bubs would never be without a hat, eyewear and/or a themed mask.  My boys love a good accessory. So what are your little ones sporting this Easter?

Easter look for the little guys

No comments:

Post a Comment