Tuesday, July 29, 2014

The Perfect Invite for Jude's Big Day

I cannot believe it, but my little man will be turning one next week. One year already?? Where did this first year of his life go? 

I knew I wanted to do something special for his first birthday. A sweet celebration with family and friends toasting this incredible year with our precious little man. We decided on a picnic theme and scoured Pinterest for the perfect invitations to set the tone for his special day. Unfortunately nothing was really jumping out at me.

That all changed when I received an email introducing me to the newest collection of invitations from Tiny Prints. I had the absolute best time playing around on the Tiny Prints website looking at all the darling creations! The best part about Tiny Prints is their flexibility. If you see an invitation you like but the wording or font is not a good match, the designers can work to customize it for you. For example the invite I ended up choosing for Jude's picnic party has a darling gingham print on the back which was just perfect for our theme, but it was yellow, which did not match our theme. No problem at all! The incredible Tiny Prints team switched it to red with no trouble at all. I was able to upload my little guy's sweet face, plug in our information and click submit in no time at all. Time is not my friend these days, so I appreciate how user-friendly their process is. The next week the invites were at my door, and I could not be more pleased with how they turned out!


And just like we did for George's first birthday party, we are asking guests not to bring gifts but a donation instead. This little addition looks perfect on the back of the invitations.



I decided to get a little crafty and packaged them up in brown paper lunch sacks with a little red and white gingham washi tape courtesy of the cutest little Etsy shop.



I am just so thankful to Tiny Prints for allowing me to create these adorable invitations that so perfectly set the tone for Jude's special day. The customer service they offered was above anything I've experienced lately! Another benefit of Tiny Prints? They have so much more to offer other than just invitations! Stay tuned to see what other fun Tiny Prints goodies we have for Jude's party.


Invitations c/o Tiny Prints

2 comments:

  1. heavens...this is adorable friend!!! love the bold fun color palette and the picnic idea is just too sweet for words (and this time of year, too)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you friend! It ended up being such a darling party and the little man loved his cake! :)

      Delete